6.22.2011

Summer Snaps, Week Numero Uno

I follow {and LOVE} Jones Design Company and last week she posted about 
a new snapshot linky party being hosted by The Starfish Blog every Wednesday.  
Because I seem to be completely obsessed with photos right now 
I thought it might be a fantastic party for me to link up to. 

Here is our week in snapshots ~


Summer has started out fabulously for our little family.  I hope it has for you too ~

Hugs!
Carrie

PS ~ these images were taken with my iPhone with the exception of the last two pool shots.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Love the photo collage - the iphone takes great photos, I think I might have to break down and get one!! I noticed your son's PB quilt, my son has the same one, LOL! Thanks so much for linking up, see you next week! xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber ~ I love that PB quilt!! And so does he....he's often curled up in it like that :-)

    Great link party idea. I will definitely be back for it next week.

    ReplyDelete